Public Theology in the Secular Age
Shepherding through Catastrophic Change
- The framework allows for twelve to fifteen chapters in a book and a book released over three years; thus, an in-depth three-year study for your church, small group, or reading club.
- Written by leading Christian scholars and practitioners in the field. The majority of authors are from the Presbyterian and Reformed Christian communities. Each book, however, will include a chapter from a Christian from another branch of the Church catholic.
- Each installment in the series includes a small group study
- Authors are committed to the primacy of Scripture
- Each installment in the series includes multiple resources for further research and study.
- Perfect for college and seminary courses in missiology, sociology, religious studies, evangelism, and history.
- Accessibly first-class scholarship for your church or school.
A Partnership of Faith for Living, and the D. James Kennedy Institute of Reformed Leadership.