The Kennedy Institute is a Christian Think Tank dedicated to producing writings that bring sustainable spiritual health to pastors and congregations.
CURRENT WRITING PROJECTS
The following projects represent current work in the three areas of focus for the Kennedy Institute. Their status—research, planning, construction, completed, or ongoing—are indicated in brackets.
These are examples of how the Kennedy Institute can provide support to your organization.
- Front Page Theology: Public Theology in the Secular Age—The D. James Kennedy Institute of Reformed Leadership Monograph Series (professional) [construction stage]
- The Journal of Evangelical and Reformed Theology: An Academic Journal Published by the D. James Kennedy Institute of Reformed Leadership (scholarly) [planning]
- Salem Communications (popular articles)
- Moral Leadership (a hardcover, softcover book, ebook, and Audible)
- Course design for Moral Leadership
- Audible recordings of Institute books
- Multimodal systems design for graduate-level education
A Partnership of Faith for Living, and the D. James Kennedy Institute of Reformed Leadership.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES
“Yes, please email me when resources are published and residency opportunities are available.”
"*" indicates required fields